By Yonatan Frimer
Jumping into the deep end can mean many different things to different people. The most spectacular or most mundane task and projects can be tackled by "Jumping into the deep-end" and just going to the last step of the process and working your way backwards in order to cut out the boring and tedious shallow parts. This can be talking about going into a pool or some other task in your life. Figure out which task corresponds to the feat and proceed: Just like we would only recommend this for good swimmers only, we would also make sure you have some skill in whatever other task you wish to complete
- Get yourself close to the deep end of the body of water. In a pool, this will be the area marked with the highest integer value posted in the perimeter of the pool. If your body of water is a lake, then perhaps a gander out on the dock would be best thing to do.
- Jump as high as you can in the air into the direction of the water, clear of any floating things or people, in a moment, you will hit the water.
- Swim towards the surface of whatever naturally feels up DONT FREAK OUT.
- When you head bursts out of the water, take a deep and strong breath.
- Locate the direction of the shallower waters.
- Swim in that direction till your feet can hold you up from the ground.
- Repeat step 1
Aquarium Maze - Deep To Shallow
Get from the "deep" of the maze in the lower left corner to the shallow" of the maze in the upper right corner.
Created by Yonatan Frimer